Saturday, September 27, 2014

plans for the october break.


Today is the first day of a week-long vacation. I decided it'll be all about getting things done and relaxing, so the above list was made. (When I asked Tony what he wanted to do this week, he said, "Watch West Wing." Done. And that's why I'm marrying him.)

It's hanging on the door of one of our kitchen cupboards. I'll be crossing things off and report back at the end of the week.

Fun things that we'll probably do but I don't care if they happen this week so they didn't make the list: Art District, Wudaoying Hutong.

Things that I'll do but they're boring so they didn't make the list: Order David's Tea, get waxed, make a list of things for Alanna to bring me back from Lush in Canada, banking.

(Since I made the list yesterday, I've already watched Grey's, Parenthood, and Scandal. So happy the surgeons, Bravermans, and gladiators are back.)

P.S. Highlights from my first October holiday in Beijing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...