Tuesday, May 15, 2012

a moment for you.

Every once in awhile my Nan sends me things she clips from magazines that made her think of me. She did so a couple weeks ago and it was perfect timing. This particular clipping was from Woman's World magazine and I thought I'd share it here in case you need it, too:


"A Moment for You"

You are so much more than you think you are! Admit it: Sometimes you compare yourself to others and feel like you fall short. But you are far more capable, beautiful, compassionate and gifted than you give yourself credit for. In fact, you're the kind of person other people think "wow!" about! Face it: You're wonderful!

----------
I admit, sometimes I tape the words of encouragement she sends me somewhere where I will see them often. It's helpful to read such positive words each day. Find a positive message for yourself (maybe it's the one above!), write it down or print it out, and post it somewhere you're sure to look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...