Saturday, May 19, 2012

happy friday!

Another week has zipped by and I have a feeling that the next few will as well. Sometimes I wish I could hit "pause" and make things slow down a bit. But it's Friday, and that's reason to celebrate! Here are some of the things that made me happy this week:


+ Voting in the local election. I don't know a lot about politics but I try to know what is going on enough that I can make an informed decision.

+ Being reunited with my friends from the BEd program. This is our last semester (!) and we're determined to make the most of it.

+ Heading to Snooty Fox for half price appetizers.

+ Going out for a drink with someone new last night.

+ Not having classes on Fridays. I'm spending this afternoon at Starbucks reading blogs, applying for jobs, and doing homework. Hence the above photo.

+ Borrowing the second season of Friday Night Lights from a friend. I have one episode left of the first season and I can't wait to see what happens.

+ Sunshine. Enough said.

+ I'm heading to my Nan's for the long weekend. I'll have minimal access to the internet which means I won't be able to do schoolwork but that might be a good thing. I should be working, but I'm going to do my best to relax and enjoy the downtime.

Happy Friday! What made you happy this week?

Edited: That is Kal Barteski's blog on my computer screen in the photo. Her blog is one of my favourites! Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great Long weekend :) and say hello to your nan from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for voting! I love it when people pay attention to what's happening locally. It gives you the right to complain! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...