Monday, April 23, 2012

hello, monday.

It's Monday (already) so I'm linking up with Lisa to say hello.


Hello to a weekend that felt perfect.

Hello to beginning the final season of The West Wing. I'll be so sad when it's over but I plan on beginning Friday Night Lights. From what I've heard, Tim Riggins might be able to help me get over Josh Lyman.

Hello to sleeping 9 hours both Friday and Saturday nights.

Hello to spending some time with Emily. We rode her bike to Odell Park and then walked on a trail before ending up downtown. I gave her an early graduation present and we had a really great conversation. I'll miss her next year. A lot.

Hello to two phone calls from Nan. The first was so she could ask me what she needed to do to get a library card. The second was so she could tell me she got a library card. I couldn't be more happy or proud!

Hello to changes and new beginnings. Melissa moved out and new roommates will be moving in. It will be an adjustment for sure, but things will be good.

Hello to running errands and having coffee with Mom and Frank. (Question: Does Tim Hortons still make Dutchies? Because I realized on Sunday that I haven't seen them for a long time.)

Hello to Melissa coming over as a "guest" for the first time. We ate Hawaiian pizza and watched Gilmore Girls.

What are you saying hello to this week?

(The dorky photo is me on Emily's bike last summer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...