Monday, March 19, 2012

hello, monday!

I'm linking up with Lisa to say hello!


Hello, warmer temperatures, melting snow, and sunny skies. I can't believe that spring begins tomorrow!

Hello, being excited to run outside this week. Soon, I won't even need to dodge mud puddles.

Hello, walking in the rain Friday night. I didn't put my hood up because I liked the way the raindrops felt. People walking and driving by probably thought I was crazy; I didn't care.

Hello, tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches at Annie's, a dear friend.

Hello to Annie's new blog, Humble Beginnings!

Hello, Family Game Night. We played Life and my brother won! (He beat me by $5000.)

Hello to zipping through the fifth season of The West Wing. I lost track of how many episodes I watched this weekend.

Hello to the second week of my internship. I've got this.

Hello, Monday!

What are you saying hello to today?

3 comments:

  1. I said hello to a very wet looking friend on my doorstop, a delicious meal, and a new blog ALL thanks to YOU! You, my friend, are wonderful :) Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said hello to a grueling 1.5 hour technical phone interview. Not really the greatest way to start the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep! No, maybe not the greatest way, but I hope it went well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...